Please note: failure to include any of the information listed below may result in your proposal being denied.
1. Start your proposal with a short paragraph that clearly states who you are, how much you are asking for, what you plan to do with the grant and how we can get in touch with you.
2. Please provide contact information including phone number(s) and e-mail(s), as well as the name of an actual individual we may contact if we have any questions. If you have a Web site, give us your URL so that we can take a look. Please also let us know who to make the check out to should your proposal be selected and an address that we may send the check to. We prefer that you or someone from your organization pick up the check in person at our grants ceremony if at all possible.
If you are not a non-profit, provide us with the name of the non-profit that serves as your fiscal agent/sponsor. We will also need the name and contact information of someone at the fiscal agent/sponsor we can call if we have questions.
3. Please provide a copy of your Internal Revenue Service letter of determination of 501(c)3 non-profit status or arrangements with a fiscal agent and their 501(c)3 status. We will not release funds until we have proof of the 501(c)3 status.
4. Please show the specific need for a grant, i.e.: startup costs, equipment not covered by normal operating budget, program incentives, direct service costs and scholarships. Ineligible requests include: Capital Campaign, funding for salaries, general operating expenses, individual’s projects or travel expenses.
We generally look for how this money can be best utilized to serve the needs of our communities. Show us what you can do!
5. Please provide an annual budget for your organization and a budget for the project funds are being requested for. If your group has a budget over $100,000 and/or paid staff, please explain why this funding is being requested. If your project is using a fiscal agent we only need to see your project budget.
6. Submit your proposal to: The Atlanta Sisters of Perpetual Indulgence, Inc.Attn: Grants Committee
470 Candler Park Drive NE
Atlanta, Georgia 30307 Phone: (678)964-NUNS Email: email@example.com